Creamy Keto Garlic Sauce Recipe
This sauce is perfect for adding to veggies, chicken, steak, pork chops, or pasta. I love it! And bonus for anyone on the Keto diet, this is a great way for you to add a little extra fat to any meal.
Macros per 1/4 cup serving: 2 net carbs, 22 g fat, 2 g protein
Total servings: 2
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Optional: add 1/4 tsp guar gum to thicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sautée the onions in olive oil over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and add heavy whipping cream. Bring it to a simmer.
- Whisk in grated parmesan, garlic powder and guar gum (if using).
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, until reaches desired thickness.
- Pour over your food and enjoy!