Best Keto Low Carb Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
When a cauliflower is sitting in your fridge and you aren't sure what to do with it, make a soup! This soup is so easy and delicious, you don't even feel like you're eating health foods.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Optional - 1 tsp guar gum or other thickener
- Chop up the cauliflower and place in your slow cooker with the diced onions and chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Use an immersion blender (or stand-alone blender or food processor) to blend the cauliflower and onion into the soup.
- Add in cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in heavy cream and seasonings (and thickener if using).
- Let cook for 10-15 more minutes on high.