Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
This meal is super easy for those days when you just need to throw something in the oven with little prep time.
Macros per serving: 5.2 net carbs, 28 g fat, 30 g protein
Total Servings: 2
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2, 4 oz salmon fillets
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse asparagus and break of tough ends.
- Spread asparagus and salmon fillets out on baking sheet (either on top of parchment paper or well-greased.)
- Coat with olive oil and garlic.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until asparagus reaches desired tenderness.
If you want to add a little extra flavor (and fat for you Ketos!), try this Creamy Garlic Sauce.