Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
This is one of my go-to recipes when I have a busy day ahead and want to come home to a delicious, hot, and wonderful-smelling meal. Pair with some Diet Coke and kick back!
Macros per serving: 4 net carbs, 2.5 g fat, 19 g protein
Note: Macros don't include tortilla or topping information. Add more fat to this meal with avocados and sour cream.
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- Your favorite low-carb tortillas
- Favorite taco/fajita toppings
- Slice onions and peppers thinly and toss them into your crock pot.
- Place chicken and salsa into the pot with your veggies.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over chicken and veggies.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
- Eat as is, or place them into your favorite low-carb tortillas with sour cream, salsa, guac, and the works!