Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
The perfect beanless, low carb, turkey chili for a cool fall or winter day. And it's so easy to make! Just dump all of your ingredients into the crockpot and let it do the work for you.
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice up your onions and peppers and place them into the crockpot.
- Pinch off pieces of the ground turkey and spread over the crockpot.
- Pour seasonings over the ground turkey and veggies.
- Dump the canned tomatoes and tomato sauce into the pot.
- Stir everything together.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, green onions, or whatever your heart desires!